Promotion Name: Healthy Relationships FitBit Blaze Competition
Promoter: TAFE Queensland (ABN 72 898 805 093) of Level 9, 133 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000.
Permit Numbers: N/A
Promotion Period: The Promotion starts at 9:00am AEST on 5 September 2017. The Promotion closes at 5:00pm AEST on 18 November 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Relevant State(s): Queensland
Entry Restrictions: Entry is open to all students, who are enrolled at TAFE Queensland South West and TAFE Queensland North and are over 16 years of age as at the start of the Promotion Period (i.e you must be a current student as at this date and have not yet attended a graduation ceremony for your course).
Verification Requirements: The promoter reserves the right to verify the enrolment status of entrants.
Entry Procedure: To enter, entrants (excluding the Control Group Entrants) must, during the Promotion Period complete the Healthy Relationships Program (via Connect), including the pre and post surveys. Entrants must also complete the entry form and provide their contact details. Entrants who are nominated by TAFE Queensland to be part of the control group (Control Group Entrants), are not required to complete the Healthy Relationships Program but must complete the pre and post surveys. Control Group Entrants must also complete the entry form and provide their contact details.
Maximum Number of Entries: One entry per student only
|Date||Monday, 21 November 2016|
|Location||TAFE Queensland South West, 100 Bridge Street, Toowoomba Q 4350|
Random electronic selection
TAFE Queensland North: Leanne O'Brien, Michele Davies & Jan Drenth
TAFE Queensland South West: Belinda Tatnell, Mikayla Cronin, Jane Preston
|Region and Group||Prize||No. Available||Value of each Prize (RRP)|
|TAFE Queensland South West (all entrants excluding the Control Group Entrants)||FitBit Blaze||2||$280.00|
|TAFE Queensland South West - Control Group Entrants||FitBit Blaze||1||$280.00|
|TAFE Queensland North (all entrants excluding the Control Group Entrants)||FitBit Blaze||2||$280.00|
|TAFE Queensland North - Control Group Entrants||FitBit Blaze||1||$280.00|
Total Prize Pool: $1680.00
Prize Restrictions/Exclusions (if any): N/A
Notification and Publication of Winners: Winners will be notified telephone and/or email within 2 business days of being selected. Prize winners' names will be published on the Promoter's website at www.tafesouthwest.edu.au and www.tafenorth.edu.au on Monday, 28 November 2016.
Prize Claim Date: Monday, 27 February, 2017.
|Date||Tuesday, 28 February, 2017.|
|Location||TAFE Queensland South West, 100 Bridge Street, Toowoomba Q 4350|
|Publication Date||Tuesday, 7 March, 2017.|
Additional Terms: N/A
1. These terms and the Schedule form the Conditions of Entry for this Promotion, and set out all of the information you need to know regarding this Promotion. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there's any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, then whatâs in the Schedule is correct. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
2. The promoter is TAFE Queensland (ABN 72 898 805 093) of Level 9, 133 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 ('Promoter', 'we', 'us').
3. Any updates to these Conditions of Entry will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website at www.tafesouthwest.edu.au and www.tafenorth.edu.au, so it's important to check these Conditions of Entry regularly.
4. The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions. Directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families (ie spouse, partner, parent, grandparent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent)) are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
6. We will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
7. We reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or if, in our reasonable opinion, you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any way.
8. If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (subject to regulatory approval). If that happens, we'll select a winner from eligible entries received at the time.
9. All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. Prize values are accurate as at the commencement date of the Promotion. Any variation after that date is beyond our control. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
11. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, we will substitute it for another prize of equal or higher value (in our discretion), subject to regulatory approval.
12. Draw Details are set out in the Schedule. We will notify winners, and publish their names, in accordance with the Notification and Publication of Winners information set out in the Schedule.
13. Prizes will be posted using the address information provided at the time they are notified as being a winner. Prize winners should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail, or any damage to prizes caused in transit.
14. If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, we will conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw (subject to any directions given by relevant gaming authorities).
15. We will notify winners of any Unclaimed Prize Draw, and publish their names, in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule.
16. At our request, prize winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must sign (or ensure that their parent/guardian signs) an indemnity and exclusion of liability form provided by us. If a winner (or their parent/guardian) does not sign that form within the time specified by us, they will not be able to participate and that winner's entry or prize claim will be declared invalid. If a winner's entry is declared invalid prior to the Prize Claim Date, we may select a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
17. If you are a winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use.
18. On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us using your entry for the purposes of drawing a winner of the Promotion. TAFE Queensland will not use your personal information provided in response to this Promotion for any other purpose, including marketing.
20. TAFE Queensland will not use any personal details provided for any other reason than for drawing the prizes.
21. We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
22. You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
23. You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
24. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
25. We are not responsible for use of a prize which results in:
(a) loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
(b) loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence;
(c) business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers;
(d) losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
(e) any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant's breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant's negligence.
26. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of Queensland.