Ignite the spark
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to service, diagnose and repair electrical systems and components in vehicles in the automotive electrical service and repair industry.
Areas of study include:
- applying and operating electrical and electronic diagnostic test equipment effectively
- performance testing components, systems and equipment
- using a range of workplace tools and equipment efficiently and safely
- storing and caring for components, parts, tools, test equipment and support equipment
- applying digital literacy skills when fault finding vehicle systems and components
- using business technology to collect, analyse and provide information in both written and verbal formats
This program is offered as apprenticeship training or as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) only. Course details
Cairns, Mt Isa, Townsville Trade Training Centre
1300 656 959
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
Let's celebrate the mechanics
My family really appreciated having a mechanic at home who enjoys maintaining their vehicles. I also get a sense of satisfaction at being able to pullover and assist people with breakdowns on the side of the road.
More about this course.