Produce basic drawing elements in AutoCad
This course is suitable for those working within a CAD or drafting work environment and may be applied across engineering and manufacturing environments. It covers competent use of a CAD program to perform basic drawing tasks used in the development of detail drawings. Drawings may include plans, diagrams, charts, circuits, systems or schematics.
This course includes using computer equipment and selecting software functions in order to generate basic drawing elements. Work is conducted under supervision.
Learn how to:
- Use all draw commands use in drawing creation
- Use all the modify commands needed in the drawing editor
- Use of layers, line types, colours, plot styles
- Dimensioning including creating styles
- Plotting and saving of files
- You will create small engineering drawings to full size and plot to suitable scales