Obtain your welding qualifications AS1796 (Certification level) with this course - theory component. This course is primarily for people with existing engineering tradesperson qualifications. Course details
|Townsville Trade Training Centre||Part time / 1 night per week||Classroom|
Applicants must comply with specific entry requirements. Assessment is theorical only and is designed to be run in conjunction with Welding Certification - Practical.
Townsville Trade Training Centre
763 Ingham Road
Townsville QLD 4818
Please be aware that you will also be required to supply the following items at your cost:
- Pen and notebook
- Industrial longs (long sleeve shirt & trousers or overalls)
- Safety boots
- Clear safety glasses and a pair of welding gloves
- Own welding helmet is desirable
Part time over 12 weeks, Tuesdays, 6pm - 9pm
|MEM05026C||Apply welding principles||Elective|
Not all electives available at all campuses
What are my payment options?
No matter what your circumstances, TAFE Queensland North has a payment option to suit you. If you are unsure of what's right for you, call us on 1300 656 959. We're here to help.
Prices are subject to change.
This is the total cost of the course.
Got a question?
The Queensland Government will offset the cost of study for eligible students. You will still need to pay for a portion of your study costs. The amount above is what you will need to pay.
You are eligible for the concession price of a course if you are eligible for subsidised training, and are listed on an Australian Government Low Income Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, if you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, you hold a Department of Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Concession Card, or if you have a disability. Further information about concessions.
There are no additional costs to study this course.
MEM05026C Apply welding principles
You're ready if you have:
- checked your important dates (under the course details tab)
- checked you meet the entry requirements (under the course details tab)
- checked your course costs and know which payment option is right for you
(under the costs tab)
- Read the student rules and refund policy
- Created your Unique Student Identifier and can provide this code to TAFE Queensland
- If you are applying for a subsidised cost, please ensure you have all the relevant documents at time of enrolment
All done? Then you're ready to enrol
All done? Then head to the link below to complete your enrolment:
By telephone: 1300 656 959. In person: at any TAFE Queensland North location.
GOT A QUESTION?
Note: All information was accurate at time of publication, however TAFE policies, tuition fees and course content is subject to change without notice. Course commencement is dependent on sufficient enrolments.
Last updated on 24 October 2016