Get the right skills!
This post-trade course is designed for providing licensed plumbers with the skills and knowledge for servicing, testing and installing Thermostatic Mixing Valves devices (TMV). It satisfies the training requirements specified by the Plumbing Industry Council when seeking a Thermostatic Mixing Valves endorsement on their open Plumbing licence.
Areas of study include:
- basic hydraulics and mechanics relevant to water temperature control devices and their installation
- characteristics and applications of different types of hot and/or heated water temperature control valves and devices
- effective isolation procedures
- process of commissioning hot and/or heated water temperature control devices
- relevant statutory requirements related to commissioning hot and/or heated water temperature control devices