Choose a career that takes you places!
Do you want to develop some front office and reception knowledge so you can work in a hotel or resort? Then this program is for you, either for newcomers to the hospitality industry or existing workers looking to diversity their skills. You will develop a broad set of skills to prepare you for work in a front office and reception environment. This program will teach you the required skills to work in reservations, front office, concierge, tour desk and housekeeping for various accommodation establishments including hotels, motels, islands and ski resorts. The Certificate III in Hospitality is ideal for newcomers to the hospitality industry or existing workers looking to diversify their skills.
During the course you will use one of the industries computerised accommodation booking systems [OPERA Fidelio].
- Working on the front desk of hotels, motels and serviced apartments
- Professional personal presentation
- Meeting guest expectations
- Understanding guests needs and expectations
- Dealing with difficult guests
- Computer system - Opera (reservations, check-in and check-out, reports, room allocation, special requests and processing financial transactions)