Do you need your Early Childhood workplace trained in First Aid? Think TAFE Queensland!
TAFE Queensland offers flexible training options and will tailor delivery of our 'Emergency First Aid response in an Education Care Setting' course to fulfil your staff training requirements - in our classrooms or at your workplace.
This unit applies to educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
Other First Aid related courses available for group bookings include:
- Provide First Aid Refresher
- Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- Provide Advanced First Aid
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
- Provide CPR
- Provide CPR Refresher
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting