Skip links and keyboard navigation

Site navigation

Update your details

Visit Student Self Service to update your details easily and conveniently online or change your details in person at one of our Customer Service Centres

Students receiving Centrelink benefits will need to inform Centrelink of changes to their enrolment status or personal information.